Welcome to the Call Center Week Excellence Awards
The 2015 Call Center Week Excellence Awards honor, recognize and promote the most innovative contact center solutions and individuals over the past year. The awards are dedicated to recognizing superior thinking, creativity and execution across the full spectrum of contact center functions.
This year, we are elevating the awards ceremony into an evening function with live entertainment, cocktail hour followed by a 3-course dinner. Make sure to purchase your awards ticket with your conference package.
We are currently in the process of finalizing the applications and expect to release them early January. In the meantime, please see below new categories we've added.
2015 Award Categories:
- Individual Awards
- NEW: Best Supervisor of the Year
- NEW: Best Support Professional - HR Department
- NEW: Best Help Desk/Tech Support Professional
- Best Contact Center Leader of the Year
- Company Awards
- Best in Class Contact Center (Under 99 Seats)
- Best in Class Contact Center (100-199 Seats)
- Best in Class Contact Center (200+ Seats)
- Best Training & Development Program
- Best Use of Voice of the Customer
- Best Contact Center Culture
- NEW: Best Marketing Team that Supports Customer Service
- NEW: Best IT Team for Driving Customer-Centricity & Technology Integration
- VENDOR CATEGORY: Best Outsourced Provider
- VENDOR CATEGORY: Best Technology Solution Provider
- VENDOR CATEGORY: Best New Technology Solution (nominated by end-user)
- Applications Due: March 20, 2015
- Finalist Announcement: First week in May, 2015
- Winners Announcement: more information to follow
- The following individual awards will be announced a week prior to the event.
- All other awards will be announced during the Call Center Week Excellence Awards Ceremony Evening Gala on June 16th.