Call Center Week is Home to the Prestigeous Call Center Week Excellence Award
Call center management is about consistently evolving to exceed the expectations and desires of your customers; there is no such thing as “good enough.” The Call Center Excellence Awards held in conjunction with the 15th Annual Call Center Week at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV, honor those who think—and act—in accordance with the mindset that one can never reach an apex in customer service.
The 2014 Call Center Week Excellence Awards honor, recognize and promote the most innovative call center solutions and individuals over the past year. The awards are dedicated to recognizing superior thinking, creativity and execution across the full spectrum of call center functions.
Join us during the awards Luncheon on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 as winners are recognized for their unique achievements. Don’t miss your opportunity to meet with current and future leaders in call center excellence. Download the Applications
2014 Award Categories:
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATIONS
- Best in Class Call Center (Over 200 Staff)
- Best in Class Call Center (Under 200 Staff)
- Best Outsourced Provider
- Voice of the Customer
- Creating a Culture
- Best Technology Solution Provider
- Best Learning & Development Program
- Call Center Leader of the Year
- Best New Mobile Customer Strategy
- Best Social Customer Care Program – NEW
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award – NEW
- Call Center Week Brand Champion - NEW
- New Rising Star Award - NEW
Applications Due: April 11, 2014
Finalist Announcement: Last Week in May
Winners Announcement: June 11, 2014 during the Awards Ceremony Luncheon
Finalists will be contacted via email and phone the last week in May. Winners will be asked to take part in the winners panel during the Awards Ceremony Luncheon. In order to win, finalists must be an attendee at Call Center Week.