WELCOME TO THE CCW EXCELLENCE AWARDS
The CCW Excellence Awards honor, recognize and promote individuals and teams who have made a commitment to driving superior contact center and CX performance. The awards are dedicated to recognizing world-class thinking, creativity and execution across the full spectrum of contact center functions.
New for 2017, join us as we celebrate winners recognized for their unique accomplishments in the contact center and CX space! The event will kick off Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 6:30 PM with a red carpet welcome reception, followed by an upscale three-course awards dinner at 7:30 PM hosted by award winning magician Mat Franco.
Introducing Our Celebrity Host
Celebrity Magician and Winner of America’s Got Talent – Season 9
As the first and only magician ever to win NBC’s America’s Got Talent, the self-taught Mat Franco takes an innovative approach to magic-making that’s driven by pure joy. The 28-year-old Rhode Island native began developing his own shows before the age of ten and took the stage at the Riviera Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas by the time he was 15. With an improvisation-fueled and humor-laced performance style, Franco is now currently headlining his own show, Magic Reinvented Nightly, at the LINQ Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
Looking Back at the 2016 CCW Excellence Awards Gala
2017 Awards Categories
We’re excited to share several new categories and an expanded list of vendor categories. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
End User Categories:
- NEW: CX Leader of the Year
- Best in Class Contact Center (Under 99 Seats)
- Best in Class Contact Center (100-199 Seats)
- Best in Class Contact Center (200+ Seats)
- Best Training & Development Program
- Best Contact Center Culture
- NEW: Omni Channel Provider of the Year
- NEW: CRM Provider of the Year
- Best Outsourcer of the Year
- NEW: Workforce Optimization Provider of the Year
- NEW: CX Innovation of the Year
Important Dates & Submission Guidelines
- Application Submission Deadline: Friday, March 17, 2017
- Finalist Announcement: First week in May, 2017
- Winners Announcement: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 during the awards gala
How to Apply: it’s simple!
- Download the applications
- Complete the application and submit it to email@example.com by the submission deadline
- Award entry is not limited to one category and there is no application fee
- Previous year’s winners will not be eligible to win a consecutive year
- All submissions must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed application & any supporting materials by the submission deadline